Note: Members must have a current membership card before going on-line and may make a reservation by doing the following:
- In your web browser, type http://nasaexchange.ksc.nasa.gov/.
- On the left-hand column, click on the KARS Park Information tab.
- Scroll down and click on the Make Reservations tab.
- Select the facility you wish to reserve and click, Continue.
- Select the month and date for your reservation. Note: Before clicking on the date, make sure you are looking at the correct month.
- Fill-in all fields. Review the information entered and then click on Submit. Note: In order to receive a written confirmation of approval, you must include your e-mail address.
Note: NASA organizations requesting reservations for Official functions do not have to have a membership number. In the Function field, select Official.