KENNEDY SPACE CENTER NASA EXCHANGE - KARS PARK
Boating and Marina Rules
- Available to NASA / KSC employees or authorized persons who possess a valid current KARS membership card.
- First-come, first-served basis.
- Visitors attending daytime picnics, gatherings, etc., may also rent boat slips. There is a $5.00 fee for any overnight dockage.
- Available to other agencies such as Marine Patrol, Coast Guard, Department of Environmental Protection if approved by the NASA Exchange Council.
- Motors (Fuel or Electric) are prohibited north out of the KARS Marina.
- During certain launches motorized and non-motorized boating such as canoeing will be prohibited north of the marina to NASA Causeway.
- Boat slips marked occupied may not be rented.
- Boats mooring overnight at seawall must also register at KARS Country Store and pay appropriate fees.
- No jet skis are allowed in the KARS Park marina.